Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys...Looking to replace the shifter on my LT500R restoration and I was wondering if anyone knows if the shifter shaft on an LT-Z400 or an LTR450R have the same size shifter shaft with the same amount of splines as the LT500R?...I was thinking of getting an IMS shifter, but since no one makes a shifter for the 500R especially a "hinged" one, thought I'd ask if any one of those two "thumpers" would match and/or can be used on the "smoker"...THANKS!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hello guys...Looking to replace the shifter on my LT500R restoration and I was wondering if anyone knows if the shifter shaft on an LT-Z400 or an LTR450R have the same size shifter shaft with the same amount of splines as the LT500R?...I was thinking of getting an IMS shifter, but since no one makes a shifter for the 500R especially a "hinged" one, thought I'd ask if any one of those two "thumpers" would match and/or can be used on the "smoker"...THANKS!!
Theirs a guy that sells rebuild kits unless the whole is stripped get on fb lookup lt250r lt500r and look up rebuild kits

1 - 3 of 3 Posts