Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
87-92 LT250R and LT500R 1/2 inch thick case savers

These are made from 1/2 aluminum and are designed not to bend or break if the chain derails. The pictures really don't show are big and strong these are. Included are spacers and stainless steel mounting hardware. These are availible through my website or by pming me on here.

$45 shipped

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
will the 250 saver accept a 15 tooth sproket?

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
ok..yeah 15 front is really tall gearing.almost useless,i was just curious.thanks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i BOUGHT 1 FROM YOU OFF EBAY MIRROR FINISH LOOKS GREAT I APPRETIATE IT. DO YOU NOT LIKE PAYPAL?

·
Registered
658 Posts
they looks awesome. evetually when i have money and start doing stuff with my 91 lt im gonna have to get a set from you

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
ONLY2STROKES said:
ok..yeah 15 front is really tall gearing.almost useless,i was just curious.thanks.
Awwww c'mon! 15 tooth useless? I do have to admit , It's so big, I thought of having the "SUN" air-brushed on it !! LOL!

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
mgty3whlr said:
Awwww c'mon! 15 tooth useless? I do have to admit , It's so big, I thought of having the "SUN" air-brushed on it !! LOL!
haha joe might need one..well maybe if it'll pull it.these things are real nice though..excellent,quality parts.

·
Registered
56 Posts
86 lt250 case saver

Do you still have these ? If so how much? One of the mounts are broke off the case, so I will have to get that fixed too.:thanks:

·
Registered
248 Posts
he does very very nice work, and custom billet sprocket covers/case saver combos.

send him a pm or an email, shawn is a very nice guy, and does great work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
87-92 LT250R and LT500R 1/2 inch thick case savers

These are made from 1/2 aluminum and are designed not to bend or break if the chain derails. The pictures really don't show are big and strong these are. Included are spacers and stainless steel mounting hardware. These are availible through my website or by pming me on here.

$45 shipped
i can make them for a 15 tooth sprocket now, if anyone wants or needs on that big.

heres a few more pics of the savers on the engines

1 - 15 of 15 Posts