Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know everyone wants a lt250r aluminum box, so here ya go! :blob4:

this took me awhile to get done, worked on it all week. lot of work into this box.

made from 5052 aluminum. uses the stock airbox to carb boot, and drain. uses a clamp on airfilter, uni or k+n. fully tig welded. this one is for the 85-90 lt250r. also no more melted boxes! the filter is so much easier to put on, than the stock box. also the filter is securly clamped on.

if anyone is interested in one let me know. i'll only make them per order.

·
Registered
247 Posts
does look real good, how much do they go for?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Damn you Shawn......another thing I have to buy from you, looks great, I want one.

JJ

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shawn great job you did on that box almost as nice as the one you buld for my 1991 LT250R. just kidding I will nead you to make me one for a ZILLA when your ready.

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
I will be in touch with you. Please PM me a price...

·
Registered
346 Posts
looks AWESOME! great work! ill definitely be wanting one... just broke right now lol.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the complements. came out better than i thought it would!

give me a few weeks and i'll have a few done. i have a few things i'm trying to get caught up on.

there going to cost about $140-150 shipped. without a filter. $20 more with a uni filter. if you want a k+n i can get the part number for you.

i have to make another to see how long it will take me, this one took to long. only because it was the first one. alot of time thinking and fitting to get it to fit good.

i may be able to make lids, if anyone wants one. but will add to the total.

·
Registered
346 Posts
defintally!!! :D gonna get lots of business...

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Looks like a well crafted product sblt! Looks great!!!

. | . | .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts