Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im new to this site as well as working on two strokes. I just traded my $900 2001 CR 125 for a 1985 LT 250r and I figure I will porbably need some help from time to time with this on going project of mine. other then that we have a LTZ 400 thats pretty nice its piped, jetted and other things. Then I got a 2004 CRF 450 which has all kinds of super cool guy, go fast parts on it.

I have always loved tinkering with my cars, trucks, bikes, tractors and whatever I can get my hands on really. I even got a custom painted lawn mower and matching BBQ grill. I'm really looking forward to getting help as well as when I know what I'm doing to give help where I can.

and heres a pic of what she started life with me looking like, LT1.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks she does need some work though. I can do the grill, sadly the tractor died.

Looks like you've got a really nice collection going in your garage though :Drool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having cars in a garage is over rated. Just like a clean tool box is one that does not get used.

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
Hey dutch glad you got the to post nice looking ride!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! I'm not sure hat was wrong with the other profile.. :BrainStorm: so I made a new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts