Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Need For Speed
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every body, i'm going to silver lake sand dunes sometime in june. Anybody wanna meet up and do some riding? couple buddies of mine are going also, couple 4 pokes and 2 quadzillas. Should be fun, let me know. :blob4: :blob5:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Man the only dunes i can go to are Glamis cause there close by. But you would not want to go there in June! its like a 105 degrees there. Man it would be nice to go to Silverlake sometime though.

·
Banned
0 Posts
if your close to glamis then f*ck silverlake.. glamis is every duners paradise... silver lake is a litterbox compared to glamis

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well if you ever get a chance to go to the Glamis area go to Buttercup instead. Its like 20 miles south east from it. Glamis is just to fricken crazy believe me. Last time I was there somebody wheelied into my aunts slideout on her motorhome and somebody ran into the propane tank at the camp across from us.

·
Taking Names...
3,441 Posts
I'de love to go guys but the carferry is a bit expensive

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glamis to hot till late September but I would love to set up a trip to meet up with some of you guy's out there. Let me know

MovingMetal

·
2stroke and DSM junkie
701 Posts
keller45 said:
Well if you ever get a chance to go to the Glamis area go to Buttercup instead. Its like 20 miles south east from it. Glamis is just to fricken crazy believe me. Last time I was there somebody wheelied into my aunts slideout on her motorhome and somebody ran into the propane tank at the camp across from us.
propane tank?....did u get to c body parts fly? or was it empty?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts