Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
That's a great idea to change it into a 3-wheeler. I'm all about that, but the bike frame just has to go. Throw that in an old atc or tecate 3 and you're in buisness. Not to bring up the 4 stroke, but the frame and suspension on my 350x is very strong. I was launching that thing over jumps last summer before I picked up the real deal.

·
Banned
0 Posts
thats what i say too. put that in a tri-z frame and show everyone what real f*cking yamaha power is. that or like PA said a ATC250R would be great. yamaha power in a honda is like sacreligious (i really want a streched honda with yamaha power. i could watch all the honda guys cringe when i roll past) or a tecate will work good too. make sure it's a skinny front tire year tecate though like aout a 86-88. i can't believe that guy cut up a kenny roberts special RZ to build that. damn he's a dumbshit. i bet it's fast though.

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
yeah, I'd like to have one of those RZ's just to say I have one. Actually I'd like 2, one to keep stock and the other to use the motor out of. Yeah, I definately need 2 of them!

·
Registered
266 Posts
i got one thing to say DEATH TRAP!!! although it would be fun! and like you guys said why in the hell would he cut that bike up. almost impossible to find one, and if you do the person who has it knows what he's got.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts