·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car Honda
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Grass Car
Gun Firearm Grass Vehicle Air gun

Doing some tuning and have some things to address (imagine that) but so far it runs pretty damn decent considering what I started with and have put together.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Give me a few months to test and tune on it some, there is a dyno in town locally at Walsh Race Craft, it'd be fun to take it in there once I feel like I have it running good :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
I wish we had someone in the injection molding industry, the OEM plastics for these bikes are impossible to come by anymore and I'm pretty confident the demand is there if someone could get nice versions with OEM quality made up again.

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Maier makes aftermarket plastics for it but, I've never been fond of the totally "DULL" finish that they offer..

No where to the nice shiny factory look from back in the day !

And to put a clear coat on the plastics, most likely it's gonna chip or peel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know anything about the Rotax 800cc snow-mobile cylinder swaps onto the 250R? I think Packard and a few others have built them. Considering building one...interested in knowing what year machines the cylinders come off of, pv or non pv, what rod to use, original engine stroke length, etc. etc.
Aim your huckleberry Rotax 440, I have one from k&t I love how there’s a lot of people speculating on this motor hit me up at [email protected] for any questions i would not trust many on this built. I have been out of the game for a good 15 years and mine has been sitting this long I hope this thread is not old. Out of Utah Kim from K&T racing is one of the few builders I would trust Dennis Packard Ent. Has had one of the fastest cingle cylinders on this set up there was a person out of Oregon by the name of Pete that also had one of this engines, another person by the name of sunny out of pismo beach California had one of this engines another was the wrinkles out of palm desert ca also had this engine set up they race in dome valley az so if I can help I be glad I have a spare cylinder and a blank dome to be cut to your specs.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts