Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll never buy from these guys (Rocky Mountain ATV) again! I've usually only had the best experience with previous dealings. They screwed me over $105.51 on some back order items, changed the ship dates about 8 times, and then reneged on the refund. After dealing with CSR Nikki Haskell for 4 months in seeking the refund, it became blatantly obvious that there is no interest from these guys in doing the right thing. Thanks RM ATV in showing me your true colors. I'll be taking my business to Dennis Kirk & Shadetree.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Dam what did you order that they changed the back order date 8 times? Out of all the times I got stuff from them only once did they have to give me a new date on my back orders otherwise I never had a problem. Dennis Kirk is pretty good too, but never heard of shadetree.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'll never buy from these guys (Rocky Mountain ATV) again! I've usually only had the best experience with previous dealings. They screwed me over $105.51 on some back order items, changed the ship dates about 8 times, and then reneged on the refund. After dealing with CSR Nikki Haskell for 4 months in seeking the refund, it became blatantly obvious that there is no interest from these guys in doing the right thing. Thanks RM ATV in showing me your true colors. I'll be taking my business to Dennis Kirk & Shadetree.
Shocks me. I work in Distribution, we sell literally about a truckload of product to RM every week and send it to them. They have zero control over backorders, as they buy from places like us, and then we buy straight from the manufacturer. These backorder hang-ups are 100% on the manufacturer of the product. Product's availability anywhere else is just old stock kicking around.

Cant believe they wont refund your money for a backordered item you have not received, Ive been dealing with them since long before I worked where I work now. Never once had an issue. I would get a different CSR......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts