Everything2Stroke Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
cocky knowitall bastard
2,717 Posts
370banshee said:
reread bruces post??? he didn't say that....
I didnt mean to post that Bruce was saying that, I said I havent. I was agreeing with the comment on his customer service and willingness to make it right.

·
Banned
0 Posts
they way you typed it.. it looked that way.... but i understand what your saying now.... and yes it's very cool of jim tp buy the stuff back... actuallythe fualt was NOSS machine... btu i guess thats all water under the bridge.... the sad part is that a simple dome change would have solved the problem....

·
cocky knowitall bastard
2,717 Posts
I know Noss machined them and it was ultimately thier screw up but they should have been checked for clearence when the entire engine was there. Simple insurance.

·
Banned
0 Posts
i understand that.... then again i also understand that these builders are churning out engines like crazy these days... jim had something like 15 wauting for him last time i talked with him... so i can see any builder not just jim... trusting NOSS to have done it right... it was a simple mistake... plain and simple... and i have a feeling that jim would ahve bought him the domes and probably gave him a hell of a hookup on the new pistons... i mean come on the guy bought a set of jugs back....... curt never gave him a chance to correct the problem.... he just started bashing... and figure in that JEFF was telling curt he could build him something cheaper and to dump the passion motor..... what kind of business practice is that.... undermining and bashing another builder for a buck.... WTF

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
well i think a smkemupbanshee bike is faster than a *** built bike, and a bruce built bike wants to be as cool as a denny built bike. . . and a terboed top end kicks the shit out of a chad top end. . . but chad is faster and better at installing clutch kits than smkemupbanshee. . . . just my .02

·
Banned
0 Posts
is that liek sally is taler than jane and jane is taller then suzzy but suzzy is shorter then kelly who's half brother boned all of the others... who has the blonde hair?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i understand that.... then again i also understand that these builders are churning out engines like crazy these days... jim had something like 15 wauting for him last time i talked with him... so i can see any builder not just jim... trusting NOSS to have done it right... it was a simple mistake... plain and simple... and i have a feeling that jim would ahve bought him the domes and probably gave him a hell of a hookup on the new pistons... i mean come on the guy bought a set of jugs back....... curt never gave him a chance to correct the problem.... he just started bashing... and figure in that JEFF was telling curt he could build him something cheaper and to dump the passion motor..... what kind of business practice is that.... undermining and bashing another builder for a buck.... WTF
Jeff from fast racing is a POS I bought a motor off him and it didn't run worth a fuck and when the plating failed after not even 2 hours I emailed him about it the guy called me a fucking loser that he wasn't going to be ripped off by some know nothing fucking loser meanwhile I have my certificate all my certificates for automotive and small engines and because I already knew what I wanted and didn't want to buy just what he wanted to sell me I was a loser and I was this and that I literally messaged Elaine the owner of CPI and she was absolutely disgusted that they would have a dealer that's representing them treat a customer like they treated me ended up getting the work warrantied by millennium Tech with no help of fast racing where I actually bought the parts so I can 100% say that knowing nothing about Jim but have her good things when I was researching about building my motor and since I have bought my motor I have seen multiple bad things about Jeff and fast racing so I don't have a dog in the fight either way here just clear facts

41 - 51 of 51 Posts