Everything2Stroke Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
nope, first off there wasnt anything smart ass being said.
he had problems with his first motor cause of domes.which jim didnt cut he tell the guy what spec exactly, now if the guy doesnt follow them then it guess that would be a problem.

then he started bashing jim,

now he had problem with his new domes. but he was willing to take all advice to fix it.

meaning he wasnt in any hurry to try to solve jim motor, but now its what ever it takes. i know for a fact those jugs ran. bud put them on his bike.

i didnt get into the pissing match i was calling out what i thought was ironic.
ive seen jim work and jeff work both ran very well.

i will say i didnt enjoy or deserve curt and jeff bashing me for like a hr in hq chat one nite cause i ran a passion motor. and blah blah but thats ok i can deal with it.
they got somewhat personnal and i havent said personnal stuff about either.

used to talk to curt all the time. even when he got his new motor. then things started to change. barely said hi at the oct hq ride. i guess.

what i said wasnt a smartass comment. you seem to know more about the situation than i did cause i stopped posting.

"thats fine they needed some sticking up for after all you guys started your BS"

please there are like 3 guys from penn that love to give shit or get stuff agoing. there are many other factors to why guys bring shit up, when your bragging on your stuff and have mineons helping your stuff, when some dont even run your stuff. it gets old.

its fine to pimp people out. but after the 100th post of how great a guy is, WE GET IT. OK.

i am not bias towards one builder and shun a person cause you have blah blah build your stuff. many are. i just was calling out shit that beyond fucking ironic.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
my opinion is weather yo u prefer jim over jeff or billy over bobby or vise versa its pretty fair to say this curt guy has asked for alot of his trouble and sarcasim . only reason i posted in it is becasue i see these guyS who run jeffs stuff go over to ps. and secretly ask about there engine trouble instead of addressing it on hQ where they al lhang out so as to not let anyone know theres any trouble wit h jeffs engines.i think we al lknow how things can creep up when you start highly modify your stuff regardless who built it ,i hope this thread doesnt turn into a pisisng match and we can get back on topic on these drag pipes.my 2 pennys

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
0 Posts
fiveOnick said:
First off, you guys are bull shit for jumping into a thread with your little passion groupy action

does this include me??? because i didn't say a fucking thing about jeff or F.A.S.T. at all... i got a PM from somebody whos not a "passion groupie" that told me to check that thread out.... if your comment doesn't include me nick then please say so... if it does then i would liek to know exactly what i said?? did i bash anybody??.............................. NO!!! do i like jims work... SURE DO MY QUAD RIPS!!! is it the fastest quad on the planet... nope dont's want it to be... it;s a hell of alot of fun right now.... is jim a great guy that wil help you out even if it;s nt an engine he built or a part he sells.. damn straight.. the guy is about the nicest guy you'd ever talk to...... i know that you and i have had our disagreements before... about this that or the other thing... (mostly that tecates are badd ass machines and lt250r's suck the sweat from a paralyziled black tranny midget hookers greasy sweaty nuts) but thats water under the bridge as far as i'm concerned.... anyway back to the passion VS FAST thing... seems to me it was all brought about on the HQ by a certain pair of brothers....... then people started taking sides... and why?? because tyler clark couldnt; make it run right... i ahve sen in past posts he claimed he's not good at jetting... seems to me that coudl be the problem... 12 port engine like fuel... lots of fuel.... nick i'm not sure how you got into this rivalry.... you hate banshees.... what i'm saying is i didn't bash anybody.... and after a year and a half of me and you beign on this site.... i think you can honestly say that i don't bash things i haven't had experiance with..... but i did say that maybe curt doesn't know what he's doing... i heard that though the grapevine....

·
Registered
134 Posts
cpi's pull a little harder on bottom than shearers.but they fall off a good bit qiucker than shearers .shearers deffinately pull higher then cpi's and make more peak hp than cpi's and rockets.i've ran a lot of different pipes and in my oppinion shearers would be the one to go with.rockets i would'nt waste the time on.

·
Banned
0 Posts
rockets actually suck IMO i rode chris hotts 404cc banshee with rockets... god damn leg burners..... so who owns that company now????? it's been through what 4 owners???

·
Registered
134 Posts
"the rocket finally blew up " now thats funny ,lol. i run grr suicide drag pipes and they work the best on my set ups.i had shearer out of frames and they just did'nt have enough bottom end for me.the grr's pull like a sob on bottom and also pull on the top almost every bit as good as shearers.

·
Banned
0 Posts
somebody bought that damn company for chris.... the clue on teh HQ was the guys name starts with a G and he's a longstanding member of the BHQJHS
or what i like to call the bansheeHQ jr. high school.....

·
cocky knowitall bastard
2,717 Posts
370banshee said:
does this include me??? .

No it doesnt, I didnt really read the rest of this but I wasnt trying to single you out. I just responded to your quote on there cause you made a comment about Curt and you dont know him. See I am from the same town as him, maybe thats not clear to some of you guys. I put the clutch basket in the bike when it was Jims motor for him, infact he still owes me some beer for doing it for free.

But anyway, Wesw I thought you were trying to be a smart ass, my apology. I honestly think the dome problem was Jim's fault sorry for saying that but from what I was told of the situation it would have been his responsibility. Now I think he would have taken care of it and did end up giving the customer what he wanted so thats damn good service there. I can understand you seeing some irony in it but by making that comment on there it basically start WW3 which was completely unecessary then we ended up with all the grade school comments. You come here and fight, no you come here and fight, and this guy forgot more than that guy knows. Stupid BS that there was no point for. I dont know about any of the BansheeHQ stuff so I dont have any right to comment, I have an equal opinion of that site(elementary school) so I dont ever go there.

·
Banned
0 Posts
well if you had to go over and put a clutch basket in for him.. then my commnet must have been true... maybe he doesn't know what he's doing.... combine that with alky and that spells big $$$

·
Big Daddy
806 Posts
Jim buying that motor back made me respect him alot. I seriously doubt most builders are to that level of customer service.
The guy having the motor problems has more of a problem running his mouth it seems. When he first got that passion motor together, he went and stirred some shit on hq about beating some fast bikes at some drag race.
Next thing, he's in the fast camp talking shit about Jim, after Jim had stood by his product and bought it back.

Sounds like a simple case of Karma to me. Doesn't seem like it will be too long and he'll be dogging on Jeff's work when he switches to the new hq builder of the month.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
odaen said:
Jim buying that motor back made me respect him alot. I seriously doubt most builders are to that level of customer service.
The guy having the motor problems has more of a problem running his mouth it seems. When he first got that passion motor together, he went and stirred some shit on hq about beating some fast bikes at some drag race.
Next thing, he's in the fast camp talking shit about Jim, after Jim had stood by his product and bought it back.

Sounds like a simple case of Karma to me. Doesn't seem like it will be too long and he'll be dogging on Jeff's work when he switches to the new hq builder of the month.

^^^ makes total sense to me ,thats why i say he (curt guy) hasnt done himself many favors and repeatedly has acted liked an ass and shot himself in the foot ,my opinion is if yo u cant install a clutch how will you effectivly tune/maintain/troubleshoot a drag alky engine in a high state of tune . it s probably no builders fault, but his own inability

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
cocky knowitall bastard
2,717 Posts
eviltwin said:
my opinion is if yo u cant install a clutch how will you effectivly tune/maintain/troubleshoot a drag alky engine in a high state of tune . it s probably no builders fault, but his own inability
I agree, I just think the builders both should have been left out. I also agree with odean, I havent personally seen a motor of Jims I have been impressed with yet but his customer service sure is. I know some of his stuff does run good though.

·
Banned
0 Posts
and yeah curt ran his fucking mouth about how his passion motor was whipping FAST bikes at the dirt drags... then he switches... i guess he just wanted to lick locos nuts while giving steve clark a hand job... 3 fucking morons.. well at least they can't breed together....

21 - 40 of 51 Posts