Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's me drag racin and stuff at Mund's park. the first day is when it was dry, the second day, it just wouldnt dry up :p
The first day, my dad ran outta battery in the camera when I was actually racing everyone... The one video I did get from that day was the modded YZ85, I gave him 4 lengths and a 2 second head start, and I still pulled him. The banshee was a bit less modded then I was and I beat him everytime.
RIDING

·
Loves to 2 stroke smoke
253 Posts
nice dude looked like fun, what gear are you launching in, if your in second try letting the clutch out with a bit of slip, if your in first you can just drop it but you spin like mad, either way your still in front of the guys you raced nice job.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stayed in first and popped the clutch to keep my rpms on top, then shift as fast as possible. That's the best way for me to do it, I'd rather use all my gears

·
Banned
644 Posts
nice vid shee looks awesome
love the music

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys :) the music is from a norwegian death metal band that I heard in CKY 3 lol

·
Banned
644 Posts
yeah i got the song on a cd and its on the worst wrecks vid to on youtube i like it lol
death metal is kool i'll admit

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's bomb stuff :)

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
You'll always pull away from an 85 lol.. Either way, great performance over that old Blaster right?
Shee sounds really good too! Wait till you drop in that portwork that you want!!
1st gear is useless to me, I go on 2nd!

. | . | .

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
it's all about 2nd here...not that I do much racing but in the offchance that I do I start in 2nd.

oh and Munds park...I tried to get there on numerous occasions and never was able to. Looks sweet dude!

·
Registered
325 Posts
that was a good video

1 - 12 of 12 Posts