Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
welcome! whats the thing with the blue zilla plastics? does it run a snomo motor?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
and welcome! hows that cheetah run? it looks like a pretty short swingarm with those paddles and motor

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
yes love that track there every race...:thumbsup:
deffinatly not my favorite track, but it's where i started drag racing. i try to go at least once a year, but didnt make it last year. gonna try to make it out the 15th though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to the site bro! I think I saw you out there at slaydes at the last race. Was it your son on the 250r? Def some nice lookin bikes. Ill be out there the 15th also. See ya there!

·
Eat more pork
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the site bro! I think I saw you out there at slaydes at the last race. Was it your son on the 250r? Def some nice lookin bikes. Ill be out there the 15th also. See ya there!
Thanks guys see ya there..

·
Eat more pork
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i've seen the red banshee run before. it deffinatly moves out. good running bike for sure.
ya it's been around.I've had it three seasons now great bike.came from fredricksburg the soilder boyz president sold it to me nitros kit and all never hook nitros up. it dont need it..... :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts