Everything2Stroke Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the starting advice it worked like a charm. The only issue that seems odd is that even after its warm I can't just quick start it.....I'm back to getting past the "hard spot" then brining it up and giving it hell. Does work but I sure would think it would start easier warm!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Honestly I feel like my quad starts even easier cold as well. Even if it hasn't been run in a few weeks it still starts first kick or two. Sometimes when its warm it takes a few. Sometimes it fires right up like you think it would. Sounds like we have a similar situation so unless someone else on here says that its not normal I would say we are alright lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine starts no prob warm but got to give it a few PRIMER "pushes" before finding tdc for it to start in first couple kicks cold

before i got this down ide sweat out about 5 lbs and sometimes bruise the bottom of my foot if i wasnt wearing boots or something good i can actual stand right foot on kicker and left foot off the peg all my weight on kicker and it still needs a slight bounce to get it to go down and im 230

41 - 43 of 43 Posts