Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are now pictures of the engine for my LT250R. There are no guts to it, its was just a mock up to get an idea of how it will look. It won't be too long before the engine goes together. All I have to do is purchase the parts. I think the engine will look very nice in the frame especially with polished side covers.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suck

Mike, sorry dude, I thought I could handle the twist throttle. I guess not. I learned a valuable lesson so I'm goping to spend an extra few bucks and get rid of mine. Oh! For the record I'm not a "***".

·
Banned
733 Posts
brian, it's cool man you didn't damage the bike and most of all you didn't injure yourself, unlike me. and i was just kidding when i said your a "***" cause your not. later

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New Stuff

I'm finally getting into putting my engine back together. Here is what i am planning on doing:

rebuilt crank w/ wiesco hot rod
FTZ bore, port,polish, deck, etc. w/ yz piston and kit (using my cylinder)
LRD chrome head pipe and silencer
K&N filter (sans air box)
billet clutch basket
kevlar clutch

I think it would scoot along pretty good. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Somebody else might have a way to make my bike faster or something. As it stands now this is how I plan on building it.

Thanks,

Bryan

·
Registered
66 Posts
sounds like a good time
good luck

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
should be nice, look forward to pics

·
Banned
0 Posts
well he never got his FTZ stuff for it.... he's got the cylinder i got form you nick.... still running a FMF pipe, and that POS stock carb.... it's gonna go back together real soon though..... and i have a 36mm PWK that might just make its way on there..... that should help it out alot......

·
cocky knowitall bastard
2,717 Posts
Ah, it will probably run as well as thier magic YZ piston anyway. Still wish I wouldnt have sold that cylinder.

·
cocky knowitall bastard
2,717 Posts
370banshee said:
i told you i have a 87 cyl that needs a sleeve.... you still wanting a big bore 87 jug?
Yeah, eventually. Its going to be a 4mm on the current cylinder at first probably but someday. I will get in touch later, I start working for the summer in a week so then Ill have some money.

I hope that cylinder runs good, to be honest never even gave the porting a glance and dont know exactly where it was set. But I have a good idea and normally everything dale does runs strong so the guy should be happy with it.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
are you gonna upgrade the suspension

·
Banned
0 Posts
when my bro upgrades his wallet.... if he doesn;t do something soon... i'm gonna put it the rest of the way together and sell the fucker.....

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I read this for laughs, and I def. got one. It got finished, broke down, got fixed again and sold.....lol. Oops.

370banshee said:
when my bro upgrades his wallet.... if he doesn't do something soon... I'm gonna put it the rest of the way together and sell the fucker.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts