Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Supporting Member
881 Posts
Without adaquate funding, it's tough for anything to stay running. It's probably about time I ponied up too:Surrender:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ashamed ta say I've been moochin around here for a few years but I paid up and plan ta stay around no matter what y'all say :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
this is StrokeitTwice443, i have taken over qwars computer, and his account. i've been tryin to get him to become a supporting member. i think we should start sending him PM's until he cant take it anymore and then he pay's up.

as a moderator of the site, yall have my permission to harrass him until it is done!!!!:Laugh6:

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
this is StrokeitTwice443, i have taken over qwars computer, and his account. i've been tryin to get him to become a supporting member. i think we should start sending him PM's until he cant take it anymore and then he pay's up.

as a moderator of the site, yall have my permission to harrass him until it is done!!!!:Laugh6:
Man Scott, I'm gonna kill you!! I thought somebody has resurrected Jimmy from the dead.:eek:

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
Man Scott, I'm gonna kill you!! I thought somebody has resurrected Jimmy from the dead.:eek:
come on now Jared,lol!!! you being a little rough on me aint ya? i gotta do what i can to get him to pay up bro,HAHAA!!!

Jimmy is on here a few times a week, he just doesnt post.

·
Supporting Member
58 Posts
signed up a while back but been very busy with 2 jobs. but since this site has lots of info with cool members this will be my prime site so i'll start up some topics and post lots of pix soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
:D Needed more then 5 pm's cause my box was full already once tecate and lumpy beat me in the arcades lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I saw someone who has written "best 10$ ever spent"
I told myself before getting membership: this guy is crazy... :Crazy:
geeze...he was right on! :thumbsup: I didn't even hesitate.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
21 - 40 of 47 Posts