390 Posts
i DEFINITELY would, i HATE priuses....

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
yep, that truck was amazing...cant see it in that pic, but it had stacks...

·
LUSTING PLUGGER
820 Posts
hey ass whipe lol

im 15 not 12

just because i like old cheap bikes and quads doesnt mean im that cheap,i got the 400ex p.o.s and the 250r

you can get 650hp out a 396 for less then 10k easily.10k ill go buy one of those badass factory crate motors lol.

i may be mistakin,but the 402 is a 30 over 396 basically,and arent they very similar to the 427 big block?

all in all gotta love a ratt motor

how much did you pay for your motor at start?the motor itself...

i got mine for 200$ at a pick a part junkyard with unknown highdomed pistons with huge valve reliefs,double valve springs,and the heads are reading big valved off of a 427.and the hi-perf stamped in the block.

but plans have changed,and the 396 is just oging to get re-furbished,possibly 12.5:1 pistons,big cam etc and going into the 1967 chevy,selling the shortbed for a old 4x4 project.

p.s----bmx sucks haha

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
hey ass whipe lol

im 15 not 12

just because i like old cheap bikes and quads doesnt mean im that cheap,i got the 400ex p.o.s and the 250r

you can get 650hp out a 396 for less then 10k easily.10k ill go buy one of those badass factory crate motors lol.

i may be mistakin,but the 402 is a 30 over 396 basically,and arent they very similar to the 427 big block?

all in all gotta love a ratt motor

how much did you pay for your motor at start?the motor itself...

i got mine for 200$ at a pick a part junkyard with unknown highdomed pistons with huge valve reliefs,double valve springs,and the heads are reading big valved off of a 427.and the hi-perf stamped in the block.

but plans have changed,and the 396 is just oging to get re-furbished,possibly 12.5:1 pistons,big cam etc and going into the 1967 chevy,selling the shortbed for a old 4x4 project.

p.s----bmx sucks haha

wrong thread?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sorry....I know absolutely nothing. heart broke. :( hahahah. I'm such a moron.

Can I ask another dumb question...why on gods name did it have stacks?

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Don't know if I've posted this before.

84' chevy custom deluxe. runs on propane! good mpg :)

older pic from april... I'll get a new one soon

·
IT ONLY TAKES 2-STROKES
1,794 Posts
my beep....pretty stock now (just got it friday) stittin on 31s, steering stabilizer, 2 12's..gonna put like a 3.5" left on her, & also started sparying bed liner on the in side of the floor.

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Finally got some new pics of my 99' trooper.

Still needs some work but she's getting there :thumbsup:

161 - 180 of 208 Posts