13,056 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Gotta love the old cummins cloud?!
And I'll post up pics tomorrow or this weekend when I get a chance, maybe even a sound clip of my truck! Just got the exhaust reworked, took out the muffler, put on high performance cats and went side pipes. things a beeeast. I also needa post up my dad's! We just got another superduty after our old one got stolen... :(
New one's beautiful though!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
The cummins cloud inspired me. Sorry it was getting dark.

Could have been better but if you look someone was coming up behind. I'll get a better one tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

Could have been better but if you look someone was coming up behind. I'll get a better one tomorrow.
:thumbsup: I love fords, my dad's sounds really good even with just a cat-back exhaust. What's all done to yours?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Mbrp turbo back 5in exhaust, six gun programmer with pod cluster, 04 bigger trans cooler, cold air intake. Well my home made cold air intake. I used a tymer air filter from Napa for like $30 and a piece of 4in exhaust pipe and a couple of pipe clamps.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

Nice truck. You ever roll coal like that into a convertable from a stop light? :Laugh5: I want a diesel soo baad!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Mbrp turbo back 5in exhaust, six gun programmer with pod cluster, 04 bigger trans cooler, cold air intake. Well my home made cold air intake. I used a tymer air filter from Napa for like $30 and a piece of 4in exhaust pipe and a couple of pipe clamps.
that's a great idea! and sounds like a baaaad ass truck

·
Registered
745 Posts
Here is the homade cold air intake. Went to napa got a tymer air fiilter(don't have the part number in front of me) for around $30. You can get a replacement filter from fleetfilter for $15. Took out the stock air box went to pep boys for a piece of polished 4in pipe for $20 and two real good pipe clamps.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
If my dad was up for shit like that then I would do it to his truck but he always has doubts. You get a lotta turbo feedback from that thing or does the paper take it down a lil bit

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oh you can hear the turbo spool. But I love that sound.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
OH YA... My friend put an AFE filter on his 2nd gen dodge cummins and the things a BEAST. Sooo loud and raspy.

·
Registered
469 Posts

1982 S10
ENGINE: 355 small block Chevy
2.02/1.60 stainless valves
stock rotating assembly
Lunati VooDoo Hydraulic Cam (60103) 489intake, 504exhuast lift. 268/276duration. 1,800-6,200rpm range.
Summit Racing stage 3 Intake manifold (dual plane with raised runners like the edelbrock rpm gap) flows 1,500-6,500rpm range
holley 600cfm 4barrle carb (soon to be replaced with FAST EZ-EFI)
K&N air cleaner
long tube headers. Flowmaster Orignal 40series exhuast. (stainless steel). 2.5" turn downs
Estimated 400-415hp!!
FRAME: front half of a 78 Blazer, 1/2ton axels, 700r4 tranny, 204 transfer case. 4:10 richmond gears
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires 35"x12.5"x15"
Mickey Thompson Classic Lock rims 10.5"x15"
Paint is GM Meadow Green Metallic

My friends call it the mini monster truck. Its my daily driver. Loads of fun and pretty torquey! Sure sucks on gas tho!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Bought this on Saturday. Lovin it!

181 - 200 of 208 Posts