Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well iv been getting into the whole truck thing allot since i got my truck! so i thought id make a post your truck thread ill start with mine its a 1998 f150

my window stickers

the mods are 3in body lift,35/12.5/17's on American racing rims, dual flow master super 44's and a sony cd player soon it wil have two 10in sobs with a 1500watt amp, and my soon plans are, i want to tint the front windows to match the back, green dome light bulds, and lift 2 more inches with torsion keys and 3in lift blocks for the rear, my girl friends dad is a good welder and hes going to help me put rocker panels,a door skin, and the cab corner on so it wont have anymore rust then im going to get it re painted the same colors it is now

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and heres another project truck i have thats kinda on the back burner for now its a 1996 f150 xlt with a 4.9 i6 5 speed trans,2wd i want to put a 3.5 suspension lift on it 33in tires and do all body work myself and paint it either red or black it runs and drives but it needs a head gasket

·
Registered
525 Posts
Right now it's just a 318 four barrel, ive got another two trucks ones got a 440, eventually that might end up in the red one.

Is this a truck? Here's a shot of my dads new rhino killer.

Here's my power wagon projects 1979 macho w150 and 1980 dodge w200 the plan is to make a 3/4 ton shortbox.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, that red ones startin to fall apart now, it was repainted about 11 years ago. I bought the white truck cause I hate driving it in the winter.

Last camping trip

It's shame the older dodges are so hard to get parts for.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
nice trucks bro! is that a 97 gta trans am i see in the back ground?
GTA'a came in only solid colors, and the last year of that body style i believe is 91.
im an old Trans Am buff, but have gotten away from them for a while. cool old cars. i had 3 of them.

keep posting them trucks. Troy, what do you know about that Rebel Flag being that far north? lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
I gotta throw some chevy into the mix. red 1 is a 97 its coming up on 250k. same transmission for over 200k of them miles with 1 flush & filter.

the green 1 is a 96 was a cheap buy, needed new transmission case was in 2 pieces. found 1 in a junkyard that was rebuilt 2010 had to swap valve bodies though, guess they're diffrent for trucks and tahoes.

and the suburban was just bought its 99 LT. they say head gasket blew haven't checked that out yet. not sure what plans are for it yet either fix head gasket or sell the red truck and buy crate motor.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
keep posting them trucks. Troy, what do you know about that Rebel Flag being that far north? lol
lol scott i know it gets lots of looks by some people and it looks pretty good on my truck :thumbsup: im from the south at heart lol

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heres my truck after it got all moved into my grandpa's barn for the winter, i parked it beause the heater core needs replaced,tires have seen better days and dont want to get it rusty, that will give me time to fix the rockers

·
Honey Badger
6,471 Posts
Here is my 74 with a 4" lift, new Nitto tires, just had Flowmasters put on it dumped in front of the rear tire, has a 77 grille and lower valance on it.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts