Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I rebuilt my sisters banshee , ran great! This weekend i rode banshee in, put FMF fatty pipes on it, and rejetted carb to what FMF said to jet it to. Got it all together it started and revved up high and low. Made sure it wasn't sucking air in anywhere. The tube between carbs is on. I took plugs out and when I kicked it, it sparked a couple times. Now NO spark. Still has tors and I unplugged them, still no spark. Yes kill switch and key is on. I don't understand. It literally ran and drove it in. New plugs. No spark.
Thanks

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
No there is a tube that connects the carbs, highroller. Its only a few inches long of fuel line and it is very important (not for spark obviously lol...but fuel delivery).

I would say go back to how you had it before the pipes were changed(only leaving the pipes as the 1st change) and work one variable at a time, cuz if you're trying to many things at the same time you really don't get to know what's changing what.

Have you gone simple and made sure when you pulled the plugs from the boots that you didnt lose connection in the caps to the wires?

Have you checked connections on things like CDI? Dunno what your state is like for rust and moisture and whatnot.

Had a similar issue one time out on a ride and thought we were SOL on the sand and it ended up being that a wire had come lose behind the ignition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts