Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna have my quad (LT250R) running hopefully pretty soon, but im looking for a place to ride and some people to ride with. Either in Jersey or maybe even PA. My close friends sold their bikes and im not sure if they will get another one anytime soon. Im hoping by the end of May or June ill be ready to ride. I just wanted to ask in advance.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I live in Hoboken, NJ right now and my bikes usually stay in Carlisle, PA or Clinton, NJ. NJ isn't very ATV friendly but there are a couple really good places to ride in south jersey that I know. Also, Headquarters Moto is in PA only about 2 hours from Hoboken and I wouldn't mind trying out Atco MX and Raceway Park in NJ some time. The only actual trail places I know of are a few places west of Carlisle where I ride but that's a really long drive from NJ. Lost Trails was close and good but they are gone, now. There are a few other guys on here that ride along NJ/PA/NY so hopefully they chime in, too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
where in nj do you live? ..I live in nj.. alot of good riding around here but its not legal

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where in nj do you live? ..I live in nj.. alot of good riding around here but its not legal
I live in Teaneck.

·
Supporting Member
196 Posts
lot of trail ridin in south jersey area.just went riding yesterday w/my cousin he lives in williamstown.there is a decent area by him,but you have to contend w/ other riders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts