Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Matthew_Frein
ISNT THAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO MAKE A MOKERY OF TYRANY?
REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED RAW!
SO IF ANNYBODY IS FOLLOWING THE GEESEARE HEADING SOUTH FOR WINTER?
POLICE WERE CALING IN THE GIRL SCOUTS TO PUT ERIC FREINS PICTURE ON THERE COOKIE BOXES ..

OOK..
NOW GET THIS ?
YOU CAN GET A DOE TAG FOR YOUR HUNTING LISCENCE YOU CAN GET A BEAR TAG TOO IS THAT THE SAME AS A PA STATE TROOPER HUNTING LISCENCE?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET A PA STATE TROOPER HUNTING LISCENCE ? DO YOU NEED TO BE A GIRL SCOUT OR ATTEND A SURVIVAL SCHOOL OR WAR RE ENACTMENT? DO YOU NEED A YOUGOSLAVIAN HUNTING RIFLE OR SAY MAYBE A PRE APROVED PRE APROVED HUNTING RIFLE LIKE MAYBE A 308?..
OOK NOW LETS GET DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY?
WHAT IS THE BAG LIMIT ON PA STATE TROOPERS?
I HEARD IT THRIUGH THE FREIN VINE ITS LIKE 1 PER SIFT BUT IF YOU SHOW UP DURING SHIFT CHANGE YOU CAN GO HOME EARLY.
AND JUST DONT TELL THE GIRL SCOUTS ANNYTHING LIKE WHERE YOU WILL BE HIDING, JUST INCASE THEY GET CALLED IN AGAIN TO FIND YOU!
PERSONALLY I ACTUALLY THAWT THEY WERE THE SAME AS COYOTEE , AINT NO BAG LIMIT AND YOU CAN WACK ONE ANNYTIME...

ID ACTUALLY CANT WAIT TO ASK TROOPER SPEMICK ,, WHO I DID ASK IF HIS TIE WAS REAL GABERDEEN .. HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT I CALLED HIM .. HE SAID NO ITS A REGULAR TIE FROM BOSKOVS AT THE LOCAL MALL..
ONE THAT MY KIDS GRANDFATHER OWNES , YA KNOW THE ONE MY SECOND DAUGHTER'S STEP DAD BUILT? HEY I WAS 11 WHAT DID I KNOW HEY USED MY SPERM .. THEY SHULDA JUST LET THE MOB WACK EM ..
AKA UNCLE BOB THE SATANIST CHILD MOLESTER , HIS IDLE CHARLIE MANSON WHO THE PA STATE POLICE HAVE BEEN GETTING PAID OFF SINCE I WAS A LIL KID IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL , THE ONE THAT TOOK A LONG TIME TO KICK ME IN THE CROCH 668 TIMES THE LAST 2 WERE FROM A COUPLE A GOOD GUYS THAT HELD HIM DOWN IN HIS OWN MALL AND CHOKED HIM TILL HE GAVE UP.. AND YES I WITNESSED THE POOHLICE GET BRIBED TRY TELLING ON THEM AND YOU GET WITHER SIR TAKE YOUR MEDICATION OR WE DONT BELIEVE YOU..
BTW THE REAL MAFIA CALLS HIM "RIFF RAFF" AND IF I HA D A PINKY RING LIKE THAT "QUOTE" YOU WOULD BE IN THE RIVER , CORRECTION MULTIPLE RIVERS..THE PA STATE POLICE ALLOW HIM AND HIS FATEHR 40 SOME YEARS OF CHARLIE MANSON STYLE CHURCH OF SATAN MIND CONTROL BRAIN WASHING AND 1 ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE , THAT PUT 4 223 ROUND IN HIS LEFT SHIN AND ONE OR 2 IN HS RIGHT ... LET ME SEE HIS RIGHT EAR PLAYS 270 WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL , HIS JAW MY FIRST AND ONLY DOUBLE COMPOUND FRACTURE .. LET ME SEE HE HAS THE RECORD FOR BEING IN A COMA FOR 3 DAYS AFTER SPENDING A QUALITY TIME WITH ME ..
THE LIST IS ENDLESS INCLUDING CLUBBING HIS SECURITY IN HIS OWN MALL AND WHOOPING HIM TOO
KICKING ALL 3 SECURITY GAURDS IN THE FACE 3 KNOCK OUTS 1983 ..
HE IS MISSING A FEWBROTHER IN LAWS TOO.. HIS DAD HAD GREAT LOOKS A BRIGHT SMILE AND SOME GOOD DANCING LESSONS ALONG WITH CLEAN FLOORS ..
POLICE AROUND HERE ARE USELESS TO THE OFFER OF HIS MONEY.
ALSO ON 5 17 2013 WHEN I HA DMY HEART ATTACK THE PA STATE POLICEALLOWED MY LOCAL GVT TO JUST LOAD UP MY YAMAHA SRX 440 SNOWMOBILE ITS TITLED UTILITY TRAILOR , AND MY APPROVED FOR THE STREETS FOR STREET USE YAMAHA DT 250
READ WHY NOBODY BUT THE SALVOR LISCENCED BY THE STATE CAN TAKE A VEHICLE
www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/vehicle_code/chapter73.pdf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts