Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
If you haven't convenced her yet maybe this will. Tell her either you get a garage or your yard will look like this.

have yall ever seen a boneyard look so sad. That's not all the bikes, that's not even the banshee or the blaster. SAD SAD SAD breaks my heart every time I look at it.

When me and my wife bought our house many years ago we were young tired of renting. I didn't have any bikes at the time just my race car. We bought a three bedroom two bath house with a one car garage. Well we had a kid sold the car and turned the garage into part of the living room to give us more space. Then the bike fever hit again bought a blaster it fit in the small shed in the back. Then came more bikes more kids no room. Economey is in the shitter down here and I feel lucky to still have my small house. Most of my freinds got into the subprime morgages and bought bigger than they needed and most ofthem do not own their house any more.

I guess what I am trying to say is don't buy bigger than you need. I hope yu get a garage and a nice house

·
Supporting Member
196 Posts
the garage is the ideal place to get away from the ol lady.in my case my home has a shed,however my mother lives 5 minutes away and has a 2 car garage that i do my wrenching in.long story short does your wife want you to leave your place to wrench?i love getting away from my place.:Laugh6:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
If you haven't convenced her yet maybe this will. Tell her either you get a garage or your yard will look like this.

have yall ever seen a boneyard look so sad. That's not all the bikes, that's not even the banshee or the blaster. SAD SAD SAD breaks my heart every time I look at it.

When me and my wife bought our house many years ago we were young tired of renting. I didn't have any bikes at the time just my race car. We bought a three bedroom two bath house with a one car garage. Well we had a kid sold the car and turned the garage into part of the living room to give us more space. Then the bike fever hit again bought a blaster it fit in the small shed in the back. Then came more bikes more kids no room. Economey is in the shitter down here and I feel lucky to still have my small house. Most of my freinds got into the subprime morgages and bought bigger than they needed and most ofthem do not own their house any more.

I guess what I am trying to say is don't buy bigger than you need. I hope yu get a garage and a nice house
dude what kind of quad is that with no front plastic i want it hahahaha

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I think most women are right brain thinkers while most men are left brain thinkers, so using ration, logic, and facts to win an argument with a woman makes no sense to them.

http://www.funderstanding.com/content/right-brain-vs-left-brain
(Most individuals have a distinct preference for one of these styles of thinking. Some, however, are more whole-brained and equally adept at both modes. In general, schools tend to favor left-brain modes of thinking, while downplaying the right-brain ones. Left-brain scholastic subjects focus on logical thinking, analysis, and accuracy. Right-brained subjects, on the other hand, focus on aesthetics, feeling, and creativity.)

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
I live in arguably one of the worst places in the usa..... and yet I don't have a garage.

Go figure lol.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
LOOOOL @skipzero I'd pass up a garage any day if I had that many quads!!!! How bout this,
I'll come build you a garage, maybe with some scraps of OSB, and some liquid nails and shit, for the quads? Sounds like a good deal to me??

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
HAHAAAHH!!
Thanks for asking Bud!!!

We haven't got the house yet, but the place we rent has a 2 car garage, so she saw the importance when we got 2 feet of snow over an inch of ice last year about this time!!

She's on board now, Mother nature helped her pull her head out of her ass!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
do u have to set an appointment with mother nature? cuz i need her to talk to my wife about twice a week.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
fugg all that i had a 10 by 8 that was destroyed by a fire and when we got the insurance $$ i put up a 12 by 20 i love it man when i can, i spend as much time out there as possible

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
do u have to set an appointment with mother nature? cuz i need her to talk to my wife about twice a week.
Well, I have found that pounding my wife Punanny with my Buddy has a great effect!

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
LOOOOOOOOOOL

"Buddy" in Jamaican language means cock, dick. etc.

OMG!! U sick falkers!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I'm goin 2 bed

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOOL

"Buddy" in Jamaican language means cock, dick. etc.

OMG!! U sick falkers!!
this i did not know^^^^

thanks for clearing that up..

hahahahahhahahahahaha

21 - 38 of 38 Posts