Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I know this may be a little lame, also quite possibly a little feminine..... but you guys cant HONESTLY tell me your not intrigued. I came across these today. Don't know if anyone has seen or perhaps tried one.

http://www.flyingtigermoto.com/collections/apparel/products/two-stroke-smoke-candle

I could probably burn the whole thing in one sitting lol...... But dont make fun. I ride a bad ass big bore 2 stroke just like the rest of ya'll lol!!!! :Smoke:

·
Registered
222 Posts
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololol

i dont know if the wife would let me burn that in the house, anytime i ride my 2 stroke she always tells me i stink like smoke.
might be good for the garage tho. it just might keep her out of it. lol

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
lol, that has mancave written all over it grkguy i'm guessing not something that would be burnt inside. Ok and since I'm allowed to be feminine, I'll chime in that our friend sells scentsy(like burning a candle but done with a lightbulb and a warmer and no flame) and she had this man scents pack that was all sorts of manly smells like mossy moldy woods, burnt rubber, there were some others but I can't remember. well, THEY STUNK! I don't know if they were gag gifts or what, but even my husband agreed that they were terrible. I only say get that 2 stroke smoke candle if it's not going to be a disgrace to the way a perfectly mechanic'ed 2 stroke bike would smell. lmao.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, that has mancave written all over it grkguy i'm guessing not something that would be burnt inside. Ok and since I'm allowed to be feminine, I'll chime in that our friend sells scentsy(like burning a candle but done with a lightbulb and a warmer and no flame) and she had this man scents pack that was all sorts of manly smells like mossy moldy woods, burnt rubber, there were some others but I can't remember. well, THEY STUNK! I don't know if they were gag gifts or what, but even my husband agreed that they were terrible. I only say get that 2 stroke smoke candle if it's not going to be a disgrace to the way a perfectly mechanic'ed 2 stroke bike would smell. lmao.
Hahaha hey its got real oil in it so I'm hopeful lol!!!

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
That's kool ! now if they had one that smelled like Nitromethane !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts