Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted some opinions on this annoying thing i think its just unburnt oil and my silencer isnt completely sealed, i just wanted to see if im on the right track and maybe what i can do to stop it, like repack it or somthing? i added some pics too

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
How long does ot take to get that bad on the swing arm?

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
And it just started? In the pic it looks like your silencer is opening up on the bottom. The packing might be soaked with oil. Does it have a bolts in the back of the silencer? You can try repacking it and tighting it up and that should solve your problem. Is the silencer old?

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
wow man you may be jetted a bit to rich !!! whats the plug look like? have you done a plug chop?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea in the tighter woods its black but when i get to a more open section and i can get moving faster then after that its tan again. but i havent done a acual plug chop due to funds...my plugs are $13 a peice

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
yea in the tighter woods its black but when i get to a more open section and i can get moving faster then after that its tan again. but i havent done a acual plug chop due to funds...my plugs are $13 a peice
holy shit they got you balls in a vice for them plugs or what? I getmine from napa 2 bucks a plug. the stealership wants 7 a piece.. greedy bastards

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holy shit they got you balls in a vice for them plugs or what? I getmine from napa 2 bucks a plug. the stealership wants 7 a piece.. greedy bastards
yea napa doesnt have them on stock and if i ordered them i would have to buy them all..i can get a discount on parts but when your buying 20 plugs it doesnt really help either hah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts