Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im gettin ready to put my cyclone back together and i am trying to decide whether to try and build a block off kit or just buy one. Is it just a plate or what does it really consist of?

·
Registered
485 Posts
lilredridenwood blocked off his 400 Scrambler. It's been a few years ago but I think is was just a plate.
You might throw a PM his way and see what was done.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
just buy one bro. its super cheap. got mine for 20 bucks and i did have to do any fab work....

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Some of them are different. I have a brand new setup for a Trailblazer/Scrambler and it wasn't cheap. You have to plate it, and run a new cable also. The cable now is a split cable to operate the carb and oil pump where as the new kit has a new cable to eliminate the split cable.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
whenever i take off the oil injector all i do is take off the oil tank thats it, what is up with this whole block off thing? what is it that you need to "block off"?

·
Registered
776 Posts
if you dont want to spend money just plug the lines,unhook cable and remove tank .

·
Registered
2 Posts
just buy one bro. its super cheap. got mine for 20 bucks and i did have to do any fab work....
What throttle cable do I need with oil block off to eliminate dual cables as throttle cable has stuck on me n I wrecked my scrambler 400 4x4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts