1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw an article just last night about them, they added a significant amount of power from the 3's on the dyno, but I only got to read it not ride it.

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got a link???

·
Registered
469 Posts
Interested too since Im still run dual stage boyesen!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The thread I saw was on a 10 mil, he pulled 8 hp more out of the 4 than a modded 3, they also say on a small motor its producing better numbers than 2 or 3's even modded 3's, the stock vf4 is the way to go right out the box and they say that 3's modded actually robs power on motors less than 75 hp.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I think Im gonna have to get a set. From what Ive found there cheaper then the 3's on eBay. They've gotta be better then what Ive got right now

·
Registered
469 Posts
I recived my V4's wednesday. Ill be posting a ride review in the next few weeks. Been busy with work and redoing the Banshee. New front & rear suspension, brakes, etc. Maybe Ill get a chance to have it dyno it old -vs- new reeds

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any updates on these? I need to replace the petals to my 2s and since its half the cost of new I was thinking of just picking up the 4s

·
Registered
109 Posts
From what I hear, V-Force 2's produce more power than the 4's.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The 4's seem to really open up great on top. Mines kinda sluggish on the bottom. Havent messed with the jetting a great deal. Ive been lazy and have a leaky seal that needs replaced :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
If your sluggish on the bottom end id put a 30 pilot in there get some new plugs then plug chop it....see what you come up with..i personally run. Boysen carbon fiber reeds with the rad valve

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the twos no complaints there just don't like the thought of the screws bouncing around in my engine, I really think im gonna pic up a set

·
Registered
17 Posts
From what I hear, V-Force 2's produce more power than the 4's.
The 2's peak just a tad bit more, like a 1/4 HP. Great for drag bikes I suppose, but the new VF4 is capable of delivering near the same peak as the 2's and still pick up lots more throttle response and help with the lack of bottom end grunt. As mentioned earlier, make sure to give it a bit more pilot. They eat a bit more fuel which translates to more power.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a brand new set in the box I haven't been able to use them yet I'm in between a bore and port job at the moment but I will post up a review in a week or so

1 - 20 of 22 Posts