Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Joe. I'm 23 from North Jersey(Flanders). I picked up my first 400ex in July, a 2003. It was in ok shape, nothing special, was good to learn on as it'd been years since I've ridden. Mods were white brothers exhaust, K&N filter, jetted carb.

After 2 months I decided I wanted to upgrade to a bit nicer/cleaner quad. I then found a very clean, well modded 2000 400ex. It came with full skid plates, upgraded bumper, nerf bars, supertrapp exhaust, uni filter with modded box, jetted carb, fly racing handlebars, etc. I really re-learned how to ride on her. Ironically about 2 days after getting the new quad, my buddy and I were riding my trails and the first 400 blew up lol.

Again, 2 months later I found myself wanting yet another upgrade. We always had 2 strokes, so that's what I wanted. Specifically a 250r, but around here they're too much money for what I can afford. I had pretty much decided on a banshee(they're rideable around here). Again, just my luck, as I got the 400 ready and up for sale, the piston rings went. I happened to be browsing CL, and voila, a mint '87 250r pops up for a great price. I couldn't pass it up, so I bit the bullet and picked her up last night.

She has original, very clean plastics/graphics, pro circuit pipe/silencer, k&n filter, jetted carb, .020 over bore, full skid plates, renthal bars, nerf bars, front bumper, etc. Pics to come soon.

·
Registered
695 Posts
welcome to the site and the world of R's. :Thumbsup2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts