Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what my 17yr old daughter just got as a birthmas present. traded her very first bike, 04 CR 85, and some boot. I think it needs a top end and the odometer, speedo, tach, and hour meter ( computer ) is disconnected. other than that it was a steal of a deal. it had been raced majority of it's life so it has a skid plate, front and rear aluminum rotor protectors, an aluminum clutch slave cylinder protector, tall soft seat, good tires, and a fully done up suspension with gold valve and sprung for a 150lb rider, a bit more than she is but close enough, work done by race tech and I was given all the paperwork and stock pieces that were changed out.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no offense taken it has me really pissed off. this truck looked like new until 2 years ago. we live in the appalachian mountains of NC. the big bike in the back ground is my CR500 and the little green fender you see is my son's kx 60.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to go back and get the 85,lol. good thing it was a buddy of mine that had it. Jon Jon blew up his kx 60 and to rebuild the motor costs more than I paid for the bike. so he is now on the 85 and loving it. after his first ride he said " dad, why didn't I get on this thing sooner? it's got WAY more power." I just shook my head and chuckled under my breath, thinking, that's my boy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts