Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just got on here, hoping to find a wealth of info. Specifically info on a 1985 Suzuki ltf250ef of which I am in possession of. Was "given" to me to tinker with. I have fixed the brakes by rebuilding the master cylinder and bled the brake lines, new tires, removed and took apart carb to clean it, new battery, oil and filter change. This quad has been neglected and abused overall the thing is now in good shape. The odometer says 5106. So that being said I look forward to conversing with you all. Am currently looking for a service manual for this machine to download. Thanks to all.

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Crank it up & see how she runs. We love pictures, fire up your camera.

Welcome Aboard Mate. We can learn as much from you as you can from us

:Cheers:
E2S

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
www.photobucket.com is a file system for your pictures. Load it up & take a look, it’s free for a fairly large quantity of pictures. I’ve got hundreds of my shop photos on it & it costs me less than $2.00 per month. It also has a pretty good editing feature for you to tweek your pictures. Somehow, photobucket.com filed pictures load to the net easily; anyhow, give it a try I think you will like the program.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts