Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hi to everybody on here and i look forward to shootin' the bull with all of you. also, i ride a '94 shee. later.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's on the west side. about an hour away from ft. wayne indiana. do you guys ever think of getting together and going to haspin acres?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome Welcome.
I am less than 2 hours from haspin! Maybe we need to have a e2s ride.

·
Banned
733 Posts
that would be a lot of fun. everyone could meet up at haspin acres and toast 4 strokes all day long. but on the other hand i don't think i'll be doing to much this summer anyways, i might be having surgery on my collar bone next month.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Man that sucks. But we can always do it more than once. Or we could wait till later in the year. Any how it was just an Idea.

·
Banned
733 Posts
sparkzilla said:
Man that sucks. But we can always do it more than once. Or we could wait till later in the year. Any how it was just an Idea.
true but if they put a plate and some screws in it i should be good to go within a few weeks.. all of us from around here could also get together and make a trip up to the silver lake sand dunes.. now that my friend is a blast.

·
Registered
801 Posts
bigkahun74 said:
true but if they put a plate and some screws in it i should be good to go within a few weeks.. all of us from around here could also get together and make a trip up to the silver lake sand dunes.. now that my friend is a blast.
Where is silver lake sand dunes at? I live in Iowa but I would be willing to make the trip.

·
Banned
0 Posts
it's in certral michigan on the west side of the state. i know that i am about 3 hours from there. and your porpbably about 8 from here. if you need a place to crash in between iowa and silver lake Big K says he has an extra room he'll probably let you crash there. and then we could all leave at the same time to take off for silver lake. hell if we had alot of peole we could just crash at his house and a couple at my house and have a big ass convoy. plus it's kinda tricky to find if you've never been to silverlake. i know the roads by heart i've been there so much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
let's do it!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
malibu-bandit said:
let's do it!!
Since this whole get together is a work in progress. It would be alot easier for me to do it in the fall or late summer.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have always wanted to ride in the dunes now it looks like it's time. Sign me up I want to go. :) That would be sooo cool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another new guy!!!

Hey there! Stumbled on to your site searching e-bay for parts. Look forward
to picking your brains for info. My addiction is old 2-strokes. I ride on a regular
basis a 85 CR500 and 86 LT250R. Have a 73 Elsinore and a 74 Husky 250WR.
Now I'm looking for a Maico 501 in good shape. Anyway, I've always used
Redline oil in my mix. Please tell me some attributes about the newer oils
because change is always good. Thanks a ton!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts