eeeewwwwww

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Not liking it at all.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
:WTF: That is going to be the fastest quad in the world, you know that right.

In a few months its gonna be on CL all finnised and clocked at 170 :Laugh6:

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
:WTF: That is going to be the fastest quad in the world, you know that right.

In a few months its gonna be on CL all finnised and clocked at 170 :Laugh6:
sorry i have to disagree... i think it will be closer to 185 -190mph. :Laugh8:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Maybe you caught this at a bad time and he isn't done yet. I mean, no one I know would do something like that. Its just wrong.
cant agree more. i was so nervouse when my dad saw my XR for the first time because we were all in the back yard trying to get it started and couldnt. right place at the wrong time. give it some time and i bet you might see it on a strip somewhere tearin it up

·
Registered
150 Posts
a lay down set up would make it more interesting for sure.
that would take some good fab skill though.
your talkin about a reverse lay down where the rider is on his back instead of his gut like other lay downs? deffinatly different from all the rest.
ya just like a shifter kart you lay back and the pegs are up by the tires but itll pull some serious Gs on ur face lol i se up a buggy like this but it was mae so i ca use my zrt600 in it and then just switch it to the sled in the winter he should have put a r1 motor in it IMO that would be a bad ass build dont care if its ugly but if it pulls the numbers whos complaning???

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I wouldnt mind having a 3 wheeled version of that..lol.. For a POS build I think its kinda clever they used a factory swingarm.. the shock mounts are pretty gay.. I'd shorten the middle till the seat barelly cleared the engine and try to get factory plastics back on the front.. Regardless there really isnt much hope for it ever looking good..

21 - 35 of 35 Posts