Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went by the shop today and saw this

it started life as a banshee. The guy built a cage around a zx14 motor and came off it with the stock banshee swingarm Axel and all. He brought to my builder to have motor mounts put on. This thing is crazy lookin I wouldn't ride it my self. They want to set it up 1/8 mile. Hey I guess this is just to much time on ones hands.

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
How can you do that to a classic Banshee beast? That's disgusting!! :eek:bscene2:

. | . | .

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW...that is ugly. the guy fabed it up but couldnt do motor mounts?? lol
The dude bought it and it had a blown tripple snomo motor on it. He decided to put in a street bike motor in it. So he grinded off the old motor mounts and got lost.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
The dude bought it and it had a blown tripple snomo motor on it. He decided to put in a street bike motor in it. So he grinded off the old motor mounts and got lost.
ooooh, ok. i thought the owner did it. the smoker motor would have been a stronger power plant though. unless it was a small displacment stocker, or completely beyond repair when it was blown.
oh well, different strokes for different folks i guess.

·
Old School but still Cool
2,844 Posts
Maybe you caught this at a bad time and he isn't done yet. I mean, no one I know would do something like that. Its just wrong.

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
I think they should set it up so the rider lays down on the lower part of the frame and your head rests by the motor....

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
I think they should set it up so the rider lays down on the lower part of the frame and your head rests by the motor....
a lay down set up would make it more interesting for sure.
that would take some good fab skill though.
your talkin about a reverse lay down where the rider is on his back instead of his gut like other lay downs? deffinatly different from all the rest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
damn this is so ugly ... wtf

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
i agree it's ugly and different but, i prolly woulda pull the abortion cord long before it got to this point.
who knows the end result could be in yamahas 2012 line up lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts