Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im trying to find closer places to ride in the South Jersey area that are legal! All of my old spots are drying up and becoming criminalized zones :( I used to love riding under the Betsy Ross Bridge but the cops are on heavy patrol and will impound anything they can catch! In jersey you cant get an impounded bike or quad back from police impound without a title (bill of sale means nothing legally) now I only ride 85-92 Lt250r Quadracers and out of all of them I only have one certificate of ownership its or the 92 and is a trailer queen. My buddy just lost a Banshee with over $10,000 into it and another friend just lost a 660 Raptor because they had no titles :( Also most impound yards want registration and insurance cards before release (but that is very hard to do in NJ)...

So anyone that knows good ride spots feel free to share info , location , pics and anything else about your safe ride spot so we can get together and tear it up ! If you are or know someone with acres of land let us know and maybe you can make a few bucks by charging admission !! In Philly and Camden the police are not allowed to chase you because of too many injuries caused by high speed chases but who wants to ride on the streets in the ghetto anyway!

So to the riders in Philly and the Jersey burbs this thread is for you , please share!!!!!!!!!

Winkdogg

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
There were a ton of places in Jersey that I rode at but now are Shut Down. All because of that one Idiot that got hurt and instead of sucking it up, They sued the land owner.

Years ago, I was doing a hill climb and the quad came back on me, handle bar into the sternum and cracked it like a potato chip!
It hurt like a mutha but, it was my own mistake and I didn't sue ! But some others look at it different and screw up the riding places for the rest of us !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch! That sucks but hopefully we can find some new riding spots! Even behind atco raceway and the fire trails in the pines are patrolled now :(
B

There were a ton of places in Jersey that I rode at but now are Shut Down. All because of that one Idiot that got hurt and instead of sucking it up, They sued the land owner.

Years ago, I was doing a hill climb and the quad came back on me, handle bar into the sternum and cracked it like a potato chip!
It hurt like a mutha but, it was my own mistake and I didn't sue ! But some others look at it different and screw up the riding places for the rest of us !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts