Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got it!!!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
hell yeah now your gonna have to change that sig again. congrats on the trade. looks like a nice quad. oh yeah welcome to owning a banshee. just remember EXTRA SPARK PLUGS!!!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for reminding me about the sig.
I like the cool colors and all but I need front fenders and lights. So it looks like I gotta spend a little more. $$$

·
Banned
0 Posts
why do you need fenders and lights??? i guess lights for night rides. but why fenders they just get in the way. not to mention taht banshees look way better withour fenders. oh yeah about headlights i'm buying headlights for my 96 just so i can put the blood shot eye ball covers on it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plan on making this my lkiller woods machine. So fenders are a must. I agree that it looks better without but if I can find some fullbore fronts cheap it will look ok I think. What is the best plug for a shee? It has a lot of motor mods and I gotta change the domes. I live for race gas. So I will prolly have some 21cc domes for a cool head for sale since it came with both I am gonna change em this weeknd.

·
Banned
0 Posts
i use b8es in mine. but with race gas i'm not sure maybe a B9es. post in soreracing.com forum and ask scott he's "the man" when it comes to modded quads and other tech questions

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just wondered I run b8egv in the zilla and they are long lasting but high priced. Just thought I'd give em a try. But I will see what is in it now and just go from there.

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
Lookin good!

Let me know if you are gonna sell those domes. My buddy might need a set for his. Email me a pic of it and what you want for it if you decide to sell it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the complements :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also have a brand new stock head that is for sale. Let me ride it once with each type of dome and I will see what I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts