Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup this Hal (jeepcj5) i forgot my login info and cant reset password. So i have a few problems. My swingarm is broken on the chain side where the seal goes in. Im thinking that i might just get it welded, but half the diameter is broken all the way down to the needle bearing on the front side (side towards engine) what should i do? Anyone have a swinger for sale or is welding it fine i can rebore the diameter out no problem after welding.
Also my swingarm linkage bearings are worn the fuck out n the bolt is now the bearing. any ideas where should i get a rebuild kit or does anyone have linkage with good bearings. ebay has'em for 70 sumn dollars.

Also if an admin would like to reset my password i would love to get back on! I still didnt forget about the blaster CASE SAVER and i have killer pics from my second blaster rebuild on my 240-244cc blaster. So they guys that said another project in the dust your wrong im just slow and busy with life. all i need to do is get the part i machined digitized which means getting id scanned with a 3d scanner so i can use the solid model to make a mold out of it. the problem is that its going to cost between 500-800$ which i have to justify.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres some more pics i didnt know how many i could add sorry this should probably be divided into 3 posts but im being lazy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
heres a update on the swinger and on my engine completion few more pics!

check this stuff out since i have gotten zero replies! Includes machining my cr250 head and the swingarm which both were totally fuckd.... I got both parts in great shape now and should work fine. Any questions hit me or mert up! This is Hals stuff btw!

Attachments

·
Honey Badger
6,471 Posts
Dude nice work on both the swinger and the head! The motor looks sweet all polished and painted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts