Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,ive got these rz cylinders and want to turn my shee into a ypvs reverse cylinder setup,ive got a pic of one but no info on exactly what mods need to be made,all info is realy appreciated,thanks..

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Sorry I can't help but it sounds interesting. Are you talking about having the carbs up front and the exhaust running out of the rear of the motor?

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Slick! I've always wondered why they don't make em like that to start with.

·
DEY TUK ER JUBBS
3,224 Posts
ive seen a few sand draggers like that.........deffinatly is pretty custom

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
isnt those rotax cylinders

·
Low and Slow
3,021 Posts
i was going to attept this with a blaster but it doesnt fit quite right. I always wondered if the jetting would change at higher speeds being that more air is being forced in...

·
Low and Slow
3,021 Posts
they dont come like that propably because of the impractibility of it. Water from the front would be sucked through the carb, big problems frequentely.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my reverse cyl ypvs banshee project(street legal!)

heres a little taster,ill post some info up later after work,seeya..............

·
Registered
51 Posts
the set up you are refering to has jet ski 650 cylinders molded banshee trans ive seen em in pic never seen one run. for got the nam starts with frankenstine

·
Registered
108 Posts
So what happens when you hit mud/water, and how are you going to manage the chambers of the exhaust?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts