Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Riding one day seized up. Took apart found out my idle gear was seized to transmission shaft got that unsiezed and spinning freely that didnt fix the problem so I split the cases and couldnt find anything there so then I split my crankshaft and found out my connecting rod and big end bearing had seized the bearing was bas it broke the connecting rod is no long circle it's more oval. Anyways I replaced both the parts with OEM factory parts and pressed it back together and then put my crankshaft an transmission in and it span freely and even shifted though all the gears but as soon as I put the bolts in and tighten them in the crank not longer springs freely and neither will the output shaft or main shaft

Extra info: I replaced 3 bearings that's were hard to spin none of these were the crankshaft bearings. All the other bearings felt easy to spin to me. I bought the bike and they bored it out to a 100 and I noticed the old connecting rod is Wisco like they upgraded it so I dont know if they upgraded just the rod or the whole crankshaft. But my new crank rod in a few mm bigger then the one that was already in there

1 - 1 of 1 Posts