Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been ripping my 88 lt250r with the same plug for a little bit and ive been running it 40:1 on klotz benol and it wasnt smoking alot and it was pulling really really hard. I rode for about 4 hours then parked it and I woke up the next day and went to go riding again and I rode for about a hour and it had been ripping great all day and I had a guy wanting to race me so we lined them up and I was about half a quad out on him and when I shifted to 3rd gear it sputtered and fouled my plug. I havent been able to get it to run good since. I changed the plug. Cleaned the carb. Changed my fuel mixture and nothing seems to work. Its smoking like I have it mixed way too rich. Help me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like leaking crank seal on water pump side. sucking in crankcase oil.
I rebuild my carburetor and I got a hotter coil and a hotter plug and now it runs like a top but I have no low end power. I went hill climbing and at the very top I'm having to clutch kick it at the very top because it keeps wanting to bog down and die. I dont know if its not receiving the proper amount of fuel or what

1 - 4 of 4 Posts