Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The zilla sports a Duncan racing motor, Paul Turner pipe made for the motor, new front rubber and pretty new rear rubber, full set of sand front slicks and rear paddles. Here are a few pic's. I traded my 98' KX250 for it straight up!:violent5:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It also came with a dyno sheet for the different jetting changes for the power.

The proof of the motor work is in the sheet.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Hell yea...Nice zilla....I seen a duner duncan racing setup out at silver lake and it hauled some ass I couldnt touch it on my trail ported banshee....

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
quadzilla87 said:
more then your rrr lol
57.2 fullt
hahahaha I have a feeling mine puts out a little more than 57hp, it should for all the work thats done to it. I dont care to speculate though. I'll rate it with my ass dyno this spring, whoopin your ass lol

57 hp in a trail bike huh. That thing has got to be a blast. Nice find, watch out for trees lol

·
SAVE ME FROM THE SHEE
265 Posts
fulltiltrider said:
hahahaha I have a feeling mine puts out a little more than 57hp, it should for all the work thats done to it. I dont care to speculate though. I'll rate it with my ass dyno this spring, whoopin your ass lol

57 hp in a trail bike huh. That thing has got to be a blast. Nice find, watch out for trees lol
37 is what mine has with 75 psi compression
dodn,t get so up tight

thats a nice zilla
zillas rule

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think yours has a little more than 37hp.I think your gauge is shot.That thing runs too good.Does it say max power was with a 165 main?Dates kindda hidding it.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
quadzilla87 said:
37 is what mine has with 75 psi compression
dodn,t get so up tight

thats a nice zilla
zillas rule
I'm just playin. You guys are allright in my book, no matter how
you guys get to think a predator is fast lol. Wait at least 15 min guys after putting the bowl down before you go riding, it wont feel so fast lol.

Oh and I thought you were talking about my zilla. My r deffinatly dosent have 57 hp lol. I wish.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the reply's gents. It is faster than the KX250 was. The guy I got it from told me he only ran VP fuel in it. I'm wondering if running the 92 in that engine will gernade it? I haven't dealt with the so called race motor's. I will suck it up and get the high dollar gas or can I get the high octane pump gas that's around 103 or what ever they have??? I haven't read through the paperwork yet but alot of you guys are running the race motors and know what I'm asking.

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Your not going to want to run anything less than 104 octane. You need to read over the paper work & post any/all information on the engine modifications, and then wee can tell you for sure. Looks like a good trade, Nice Zilla!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts