Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pics of a frame i just picked up. Im going to build another dune/drag bike. Im going more drag on this than my other.

It already has some of the tabs shaved especially on the subframe/shock linkage. Plus it already has a drag stem/handlebar. [email protected] Man Chassis built it.

It will take me awhile to finish it, but im really going to enjoy doing it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
looks like a good start

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I told ya Jared, after seeing you start on your drag build, you inspired me to start my own. Yours is coming along nice! Mine is going to take awhile to finish. At least a year or two. Money is tight around here:looking:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked me up some really nice OEM fenders this weekend. The rears are in awesome shape. And the fronts are almost perfect, but they have been shaved. I might end up shaving the rears just a bit down towards the bottom.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frame Color

Im still debating on what color to do the frame in. Im leaning toward a shiny black or possibly a bright red. What do you guys think?:thanks:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Finally got a motor! Its a 431 Puma that K&T originally built. It currently has a broke 2nd gear, but im going to take it to [email protected] Racing and let him work his magic!:Grin:

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some parts for the new build. Still a long way to go!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did you get your tranny fixed yet?
Not yet. But i do have a whole other tranny im gonna put in it. I got some polished cases coming next week, so when i get them im gonna run the motor down to Tims shop and let him tinker with it! lol:Grin::Grin:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts