Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got the pipe done for the fourwheeler, some of you might rememeber this pipe used to be silver and just a hollow pipe no end cap or anything well got it all welded up and painted and id say it looks good myself lol cant wait to hear how it sounds when i get the fourwheeler back ill post a vid so u can hear how it sounds. whacha think?

·
Registered
450 Posts
looks like "bigger the glob better the job" is your motto while welding :)

just kidding looks like it will work great and its a "silencer" not a "pipe" for the record

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol um not sure what the pipe is off of but it does fit the 660 due to some reconstruction,

yea i may have gone a little overboard on the welding lol but hey it wont fall apart lol,

and thanks i sometimes get confused on the names of stuff lol

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
does that peice of shit even have any packing or baffles? It appears you have taken 4-stroke fart can exhaust to a whole new level... nice work

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does that peice of shit even have any packing or baffles? It appears you have taken 4-stroke fat can exhaust to a whole new level... nice work
well no this is a 2nd exhaust for the quad its a strait pipe that will only be put on for certin ocasians, and i have pro advice from like 4 people that say i could run this pipe on the fourwheeler for aslong as i want with out ruining anything

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
awesome man. I bet the 660 will be a rocket with that pipe.
it will be loud as shit. dont try running from smokey

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it will be loud as shit. dont try running from smokey
lol i figured it would be loud. i orderd a DG exhaust for it but it was backorderd so i have a month or more wait on it but i got it for 50 bucks. think this silencer will be good to run on it till then?

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
well, If you ordered a DG pipe for that quad then you should just ride around with your foot on the brake pedal!
No offense but, that has to be the worst aftermarket pipe for even your mail box!
Sorry dude !

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
lol i figured it would be loud. think this silencer will be good to run on it till then?
Why don't you try it!
Louder means faster, look at the guys that run the loud ass mufflers on their Honda Civic and preludes..... they sure do rip from traffic light to traffic light!
Sure is a dick load faster than my 5.9l Dodge truck ! stock exhaust..

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why don't you try it!
Louder means faster, look at the guys that run the loud ass mufflers on their Honda Civic and preludes..... they sure do rip from traffic light to traffic light!
Sure is a dick load faster than my 5.9l Dodge truck ! stock exhaust..
ok dude i just asked a question i dident need the smart remarks... i dident know if i could run it wit a strait pipe or not thats y i asked i wanted to get a few more opinions, so i dont break anything and spens another $300 on top of the $500 i just put in it.

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
No offense but, weren't you the one that told use that 4 Professionals said that it would cause damage to your quad?
Try it, what do you have to lose.....
If you have it in your mind that you don't feel confident about your work, then why did you waste your time welding it up?
That's the whole idea of fabrication your own stuff, to try something different to see if you can gain some power here or there.
I beleive that it's the name of the game!
If you don't feel confident about an idea that you've thought about, then leave your wallet do the performance shopping for you.
Sorry man, didn't mean to insult you but, when you spend all that time welding something up thinking it might make more power and not try it but, take a picture of your work, post it and expect us to tell you how it's gonna work...your guess is as good as mine!
TRY IT ! let us know how it works !

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i made the plans for the pipe. it was suposed to have a baffle in it but of course he dident put one in it. but it was free work so o well, if i run this any chance it will mess up my valves thats the one thing im worried about

1 - 20 of 82 Posts