Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Took It Out The Other Day And Filled It Up.

And From The 2 Hoses Coming Out Of The Carb. Area There Was A Lotta Gas Coming Out.

It Was Rediculus.

It Was Only Coming Out Of The Right Side.

So I Was Real Mad.
Gettin Ready To Go Home And Reload The Bike.

I Kick Started It And Then No More Leaks And Was Fine For The Whole Day.

Any Ideas On Why This Hapend???
Would This Happen If It Was Topped Of W/fuel?

Sorry About The Typing.
Anyhelp Would Be Great.

I

·
DEY TUK ER JUBBS
3,224 Posts
trash or gumed up needle not allowing it to seat. sometimes you can take any foreign object(screwdriver handle, rock, stick, etc..) and tap on the bowl of the carb and it will stop it .

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
I'd take both carbs off, one at a time so you don't accidentally swap parts, and remove all brass, etc., from them. Clean them out real good....

As said..probably some gummed up gas or dirt that worked itself clean/clear...it happens.

·
Registered
654 Posts
mine did the samething, took apart and cleaned had alot of trash in it. even had a piece in the main jet, so take them apart and clean, i even put a fuel filter in it. cleaned the shut off and screan.

·
Registered
383 Posts
when im done riding i usualy turn the gas off and run the lines almost all the way dry before putting it back in my storage unit,i notice when i go to ride it again and turn the gas back on it will leak out a little bit of gas through those same lines your talking about, they are brand new carbs and it does it just about every time, but like what was already said once you start it the leaking stops, so i wouldnt put much thought into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.