Everything2Stroke Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
No need I used 1/2" spacers and got 10mm longer bolts for the brake side. Going to have the pegs cut and re welded on level and also add a beefed up kicker stop to the pegs.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I like the black seat on the pic with the race cut plastic. You changing the seat to black? I think black carbon fiber look seat would look sick!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
My seat is black and yellow carbon fiber look material. Decided not to race cut my fenders since when I drag race I'm going to remove them anyway.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Whered you get your v2 reeds? I need 3 sets for 87 large reed. I see v3s everywhere but only found tudors has the v2s. I can't even get consistent communication with tudors, really don't feel like sending my money to someone who replies, 3 weeks after contact, "sorry was out sick" then another 2 weeks went by before I got my second reply. I just can't see sendint 179 dollars a piece to someone who is in the shop twice in 5 weeks. I have heard good things about them in the past but have also heard lately that time goes by very slowly in there corner of the world. Anyway, where else can you get these bitches?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Whatever you do never send money to Tudors! I called Moto Tessenari and they told me the part numbers. You can buy them from MT or eBay the part numbers which is what I did and save about $10.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I won't run front fenders when I drag race but I like how the fenders semi conceal the big shiny two stroke pipe. Kinda sleeper effect...

·
Registered
330 Posts
I fig as much on tudors, when it takes a month to respond to an email about selling a product. Says theyre in stock but that they were out sick, FOR A MONTH?!? Thats when I hit the forum to start asking guys where they got theirs.... THanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just ordered gloss black 500 decals for my rear fenders, and a black carbon fiber look seat for my lt250r. I like. The originality of the mellow plastic and black decals.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Got some custom colored oem graphics on the bike today. Black number plates are coming in next week for the rear fenders.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Got the number plates on. Have to replace the steering stem bushing and do some jetting while the plastics are still off then will post a cleaned up finished picture. The LED light is a 1280 lumens 16w Cree led. I haven't ran the bike since installing it but Dezsled tested it in his bike and it worked good. Not enough light for dessert night cruising but should be enough light for night trail riding and getting back to the pits at night at dirt drag events.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Been a long while since I updated this post. I've been primarily drag racing lately so I lowered my suspension all the way around and just last night finally got my +4 extended swing arm installed. Here's some updated pictures.

The 500 in its trail form

All lowered down with a banshee front lowering kit and a warrior rear shock dropped it almost 4" all the way around.

And finally pics I took last night of the +4 install.

Back to back with my buddies +8 stretched 421 cub banshee.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts