Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like its been a long time since any one posted on this part of the forums but i thought i would give it a try. dose any one in the midland area ever get together and ride? im building my 250 right now but i know no one that rides or even owns a quad lol and i think it would be alot more fun in a group.

·
Registered
45 Posts
At least 2 people. You get a big group and the guy at the rear cant see anything because of the dust. I am inbetween Saginaw and Flint. I can usually find someone to go up north with me. We try to go to bull gap/pink store a couple times a year and may actually make it to silver lake this year.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is quite a few trails around where i live (sanford) most with sand pits/hills but no one to go with . dont know about bull gap or pink store havent herd of them . silver lake sounds fun but u hear its horible to truy to ride on a holiday lots of idiots but ive never seen it for my self so its just hearsay

·
Registered
45 Posts
silver lake is a madhouse on holiday weekends..that is for sure. We only go on off weekends. If the weather cooperates it is best to go before mid may and after labor day. They don't use the stupid voucher system then. All summer weekends it is a pain to deal with. I have heard there are trails by you but I havent been on them personally. I would love to try out baldwin sometime but thats a long ass drive.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive run pretty much all the trails in my truck some would be really fun on quad others youd riun your machine ive seen trucks buried past the hood lol less than a mile from my house theres some nice sand pits not extreemly large but good hills to climb and enough to open it up some

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow i need to stop posting from my phone i just read what ive been typing and its garbage for spelling lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well its all fixed and ready to ride is any one interested in going?if so hit me up and we can work something out:Cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts