Everything2Stroke Forum banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Just jokin with ya, I would have probably left mine on or cut less of it on the trail bike to block mud, but it came with a maier race front.

·
Registered
817 Posts
370banshee said:
fuck em i cut em all.... even my trail beaters get the fenders cut.....
oh ya whatever chris,your avatar tells a different story, lol

·
Registered
817 Posts
370banshee said:
this stems form your deep rooted homosexuality
no, I have found my true self, with the help of a friend in the ' is this a true statement' thread, I am motosexual, and I think my wife would agree with that statement as well, maybe computosexual, she thinks I spend too much time on this site.

·
Banned
0 Posts
MWC said:
oh ya whatever chris,your avatar tells a different story, lol

that quad has been sold for a year and a half...... and thats the only one that had the fenders on..... i tried to leave the fenders on my 03.... that lasted about 4 months.... then whackaroo.... they were gone.......

the quad in the avatar had those fenders on it for about 2 weeks....

·
Registered
817 Posts
370banshee said:
that quad has been sold for a year and a half...... and thats the only one that had the fenders on..... i tried to leave the fenders on my 03.... that lasted about 4 months.... then whackaroo.... they were gone.......

the quad in the avatar had those fenders on it for about 2 weeks....
huh, maybe you should update your avatar, so I dont get confused

·
Registered
817 Posts
nice, I think you have the biggest already, can you go bigger?

·
Crank 2 Crank
700 Posts
man, i don't race cut ANY thing. My honda 250r was track ridden only...TT at that, and i still never cut the fenders. I know it looks way way way way better with cut fenders, but you don't know how much of a "sleeper" those fenders make me look. People see the full fenders and kinda chuckle, then they see me get the holeshot and hold my own....and all of a sudden i'm not just a newbie with full fenders, but a dumbass who is fast, but hasn't cut em yet. On top of it all, i have done some MX and i stay clean and dry when everyone else is SOAKING wet and loaded down with mud. (they water the tracks prior to the quads on EVERY fucking track here in michigan)

·
Crank 2 Crank
700 Posts
hey about avatar....well sorta along those lines...How can i change my title? I had it set once, then so ****** put that gay "fast and furious" bullshit up for me, and since E2S cash is no longer available, i can't change it. If you could, just put "BO-RAP RACING" if not, then remove it completely, i hate the "fast and furious" movies and everything to do with them.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Back To the Topic

I also live in Michigan. There is a nice dirt bike trackup in Frankenmuth, it has some big whoops and a good hill climb.
Me and my family go up there at least once a year, and we permenently live in Farmington Hills

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey has anyone heard of the old iron dirt drags up in schoolcraft michigan? i heard it was for sale and i wanted to go this summer. any info would help

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
hey crazy racer.. . i have a secret to tell you now that e2s cash is back. . .i did the fast and furious custom title to your name!!!!!!!!!! sorry. . . didn't thing it was gonna go away and you'd be stuck with it. . ..

who the hell said anything about school craft michigan. . . what exactly are you talking about chris? and why did you edit my post? i'm confused. . . .

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
nevermind i see it now. . .duh

ummmm michigan is super cool. . . i love it there. . . . and i can't wait to go back in may. . . and chris and i plan on going to bull gap too, ain't it chris?

121 - 140 of 142 Posts