Everything2Stroke Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
yeah but in the long run we're all doing the same thing if we're on bikes. . .
it's not like the guys are gonna be playing pool and the girls are getting loud drunk and obnoxious or nothing . . .

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
369PortingPrincess said:
yeah but in the long run we're all doing the same thing if we're on bikes. . .
it's not like the guys are gonna be playing pool and the girls are getting loud drunk and obnoxious or nothing . . .

I HANG OUT WITH THE WRONG GIRLS THEN... SOME OF THEM WONT RIDE.

SO ANYWAYS, IS ANYONE COMING UP TO BULL GAP FOR MEMORIAL WEEKEND? THERE WILL BE ALOT OF PEOPLE AT THE HILL I'M SURE. I PLAN ON BRINING THE DRAG BIKE FOR THE HILL. SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME. I ALSO KNOW A GOOD HOTEL THATS PRETTY CHEAP UP THERE IF ANYBODY'S NEEDS THE PHONE NUMBER.

·
Registered
817 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
I HANG OUT WITH THE WRONG GIRLS THEN... SOME OF THEM WONT RIDE.

SO ANYWAYS, IS ANYONE COMING UP TO BULL GAP FOR MEMORIAL WEEKEND? THERE WILL BE ALOT OF PEOPLE AT THE HILL I'M SURE. I PLAN ON BRINING THE DRAG BIKE FOR THE HILL. SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME. I ALSO KNOW A GOOD HOTEL THATS PRETTY CHEAP UP THERE IF ANYBODY'S NEEDS THE PHONE NUMBER.
hey man, stop yelling

·
Registered
817 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
HEY! YOU KEEP QUEIT OTHERWISE WE'LL HAVE TO PUT YOU BACK ON THE H**** LIST
no no, serious Im looking at a playboy right now cmon, leave me alone about that, lmao

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
hes trying to consentrate. leave him alone.

·
Registered
817 Posts
ya, looking at all the HOT CHICKS in here

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
r u shure it aint playgirl????? jk lol

·
Registered
817 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
OR PUNCHING THE CLOWN, LMFAO!

YOU BUMPED MY POST TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE :angry1: J/K
yea, the people in my office have already told me that I can rub one out any time I want, so...........................

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
MWC said:
yea, the people in my office have already told me that I can rub one out any time I want, so...........................
what kinda office? do you gotta door or is it like that movie office space. you better make it quick cuz you never know when lumburg is gonna be standing right behind you with his coffee cup..... "yeaaaaaaaaa, im gonna need you to go ahead and come in on saturday......."

·
Banned
733 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
After seeing the full front fenders on his banshee you got a point there, J/K :laugh4: :laugh4:
theres nothing wrong with full front fenders.... i'm going to chop mine once they look like shit ( few more wrecks)

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
and you got the blue. gotta love that stress fade.

·
Registered
817 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
After seeing the full front fenders on his banshee you got a point there, J/K :laugh4: :laugh4:
I know I'm in the minority here but I have never even wanted to cut mine, I like the look of the full fenders over the cut. But who knows maybe when/ if I sustain some damage I will cut them then as well.

101 - 120 of 142 Posts