Everything2Stroke Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
i wanna add that unless you have a local source for you meth then forget about it.
There is a mandated HAZMAT charge of shipping it for $20 a gallon or more.
I get mine for $6 at my local track.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
your most reliable best bang for the buck is a milled head and precision portwork
X2 if you really want more power then i suggest just getting a mild port job, milled head, pipes, and slightly bigger carb(s)

·
Registered
1 Posts
for starters im new to the forum, i have an ez-go golf cart powered by a early 70s rotax 503 sled motor. i made an exhaust water injection system using two washer pumps, and a small devils own water/meth nozzle (i think 5 gph). i got the ideo from this article Water Injection but it didnt do much for me.

so my idea is to put the nozzle on the intake side and see what injecting 100% methanol would do. the mist looks pretty fine with two washer pumps (probably like 10-15 psi?). a few questions i have are has anyone tried this, is there any potential problems this could cause, should i run the methonal with a very lean mix of oil, will i even gain any power?

the thing just barely does a wheelie as it is and im just looking for a little more power to really hang the front wheels up. any input is welcome.
Want more power throw a bigger a bigger motor seems as easy lol. If ye got one kicking round that is. But I found this cause I was thinking bout meth injecting my chainsaw by the sound of it which I kinda thoughtbshenrun on straight shine out my annual brew 🤘⚡⚡🤠

21 - 24 of 24 Posts