Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '76 ke175 that I restored and want to upgrade instead of getting a new bike b/c of it's sentimental value to me. However I want it to be somewhat of a sleeper like you can't tell it's been altered or upgraded. New shocks, braided brake lines and fork valves I know would help but what other suggestions can make this bike surprisingly come out on top haha. I also would like some more power to keep up with higher displacement 2 strokes how can I go about doing that? Money isn't an issue and I'm serious about taking on this project. Basically the bike would keep it's appearances and I want to use it in harescrambles and vinduro races, thanks!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well have you ever thought of a motor swap? I'm sure you could fit a 250 in that frame.. Or just punch out the 175, put a better pipe on it, and a bigger more modern carb.
Measure your rear shocks, and find a more modern replacement. Maybe find the forks off something more modern as well... I think thats about as crazy as you could get with it? It wouldn't be much of a sleeper, but it would keep people guess'n. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts