Everything2Stroke Forum banner

281 - 300 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Tested a led light to see if it would work on the stock Zilla electrical system

Any Stats on the electrical system? I want to do this to my 250R next year.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yup what buck said. That is why there's halogens on the trx250r. I'm to lazy to change over to a battery and rectifier and a regulator, float the ground..

·
Registered
56 Posts
1989 Lt500 047_zps9f0f248a.jpg 046_zpsf3aa4cf2.jpg Had to tow both these POS Honda back to camp. lol. With a leaking crank seal!

·
Registered
222 Posts
well guys been a long time since i been on here, but i got some new pics of my zillas. my chromezilla is on page 5, but now it has oem decals on it.

here is 3 of them.

and then the chromezilla

·
Registered
222 Posts
full flights, and thanks

there are a ton of very nice zillas on here, everyone did good jobs on there bikes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
dirt wheels?? not me. maybe someone took my pic and said it was theres. lol
i always wanted to write something up for them, but i just never had a chance to. that chrome bike has been in there a few times tho.
cover page and a few other articles about it, but that was when suzuki was using it to promote the quadzilla back in the day. i have the copies here from when it was in there tho. to tell the truth i never even washed it or polished it back up yet. i might have 10 rides on it and 7 of them might be 10 min around the hay field, lol and a few times at silver lake,mi dunes. and that was just to show it off. i really need to clean it up tho. and then get someone with a real camera to take a few good shots of it for me. but thanks guys it makes me feel like i have something very nice.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow I didn't know it had a story. That's pretty dang cool you got a piece of Suzuki history like that john. I would like to see that quad in person one day.

·
Registered
222 Posts
thanks guys, thats just half of them. lol
and yeah i think thats why i bought the bike. and i dont really ride it. after i posted that i was thinking and i might have run 1 tank of fuel through it all together, i would put a 1-2gal in it then drain it back out after every ride, so lets just say 2 tanks of gas incase anyone calls bs. lol but i will get the dirt wheels books out and ask wife to scan the articles and post them up soon, i will start a new thread tho. maybe if i can get off my butt i will polish it up and get some good detailed pics of it. who knows maybe even a naked pic of it, (with-out plastic). haha

and dp you can see it if you come to my house, this bike will never see yellow creek, lol not even in the back of my truck. to many thiefs out there. lamo

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
Very nice looking bike but going no where fast without a chain

281 - 300 of 308 Posts