Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the 85-86 and 87-92 Suzuki Quadracer LT250R a-arm bearings the same?
I am in the process of buying Pivot Works bearings for my bike and noticed on ebay that the 85-86's are more expensive than the 87-92's. Anyone know why that might be? Thankz

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
I do believe that the 85-86 & the 87+ needle bearings are different for each of the different years.

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Any Time...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just got a full chassis kit from racergirlsrock on ebay for 109 shipped. Get the one for the 87-90. Its the same kit minus the shock linkage and its 75 dollars cheaper!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wick said:
I just got a full chassis kit from racergirlsrock on ebay for 109 shipped. Get the one for the 87-90. Its the same kit minus the shock linkage and its 75 dollars cheaper!!!
Really... thats good to know thanks a lot Ill check it out!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked out those bearings wick told me about, I found a chasis set with everything for only 100 bucks. Great deal!!! Only thing is Im a little skeptical on how they would be fitment wise and reliability wise compared to the Pivot Works.
Heres the url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=250214036303&_trksid=p3907.m32

Im wondering if I should stick with Pivot Works or would it be safe buying these?
Have you installed yours yet wick?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tell ya what, I put that same kit on my 660 raptor. It lasted just as long as the stock stuff did. Perhaps longer, I sold it with no play in anything!!!

·
G'd Up From The Feet Up
1,107 Posts
i bought some a arm bearings from her a few months ago..

good seller fast shipping

worth the 57$

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah, her shipping is smoking fast. I bought mine on Tuesday and had them on Thursday. Finally got the quad together and ready to ride after a full re-build.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wick said:
Yeah, her shipping is smoking fast. I bought mine on Tuesday and had them on Thursday. Finally got the quad together and ready to ride after a full re-build.
Just ordered my complete chassis set right now :]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts